Wednesday 16 January 2013

the new state of mind

usually, when i looked at photographs, i saw memories. bad or good, or almost forgotten. but years go by and we are all growing up. photographs becomes medium for us to keep the moment alive. my new state of mind maybe too simple. but i believe that every big wonderful things started from simple little things. this year must be really awesome for me and agung, because we will meet our son very soon. and we will fill our life with a great greatest and greater memories. it may not always nice, or good, and maybe too cliche for the rest of us. but our memories is ours. whether it is bad or maybe wrong. i really do we can keep learning. keep doing. keep going.
this is some random heart touching (at least for me) daily photographs. i think they are so awesome.

1. Hannah Davis and her travel diary

"We went travelling for 6 and a half months – starting in New Zealand, then we travelled through Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Guatemala, Belize and Mexico.  That was the first half of our trip.  Then we flew to San Francisco (where I have just got to on the blog!) and we travelled around the west side of the states, started running out of money so decided to go to Jamaica before our last week in New York! I haven’t been particularly selective about the photos shown – for myself they are a collection of memories as much as anything. Obviously to someone who doesn’t know us, I wanted the photos to depict a journey which captures that wonderful feeling of drifting from one place to the next – taking in beautiful landscapes and also catching a more intimate glimpse of our lives on the road."

follow her flickr, website, and her travel blog 


2. Anna Gawlak and her photo album

"This is my photo album. Its creation is like spinning a tale: spooling a film, snapping photographs, composing them… The narrative about calmness and naturalness. Calmness is more than lack of movement – I cannot stop searching it everywhere I am. Searching the naturalness means trying to pick out what is true and simple in the world – I cannot stop doing it. But, first and foremost, my own story is about big, big love. I love the world: light, colour, contrast, symmetry, trees, tasty food, buildings, doors, feet, ankles, eyes. I love the human being. Everywhere I am – I cannot stop searching. And all that makes the simple pleasures of life."

follow her tumblr, flickr, or her facebook page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment